Invisalign is the modern way to straighten teeth and improve smiles. Using the latest medical imaging technologies Invisalign manufactures precision medical-grade polymer aligners that rapidly move teeth
Using a precise 3 dimensional analysis of your teeth and adjacent tissue, Invisalign fabricates personalized aligners for each patient. A series of aligners are fabricated to guide the teeth from their initial positions to the final ideal positions. Dr. Hilty works closely with Invisalign to determine the final tooth positions and treatment stages necessary to bring about the amazing change for your smile.
Each aligner is worn for two weeks and can be removed to eat, brush, floss, and on special occasions. During wear, the patient’s teeth are gently moved to their ideal positions. The length of the process depends on the patient’s specific situation and the results the patient wants to achieve.
- most people won’t even know that you are wearing them
- aligners have a smooth surface that is gentle to your mouth
- take them out to eat or brush, then put them back in again
- smooth computer generated surfaces stay cleaner that other plastic appliances
- in most cases, the cost is comparable to metal braces
- whether you are a singer, musician, or concerned about a professional presentation you’ll love aligners
- because invisible aligners can be removed they’re perfect for athletes